Hijackthis logfile

Status
Not open for further replies.
computer has been running slower, i cant log on aim or check my email for some reason it cant establish a connection but im able to browse so i know i have a connection. i cant turn on auto protect or enable security with norton most of is caused by the owner of the computer before me i would think?(my aunt had alot of spyware programs to monitor her kids) i fixed the problem before by using the recovery cd but that was lost and i cant order another

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

LOG FILES MUST BE POSTED AS ATTACHMENTS AND NOT COPY AND PASTED.

I have moved your thread to the correct forum.

Your system is badly infected with all kinds of malware.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of jayjay6888 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

results

View attachment 15581

everything seems to be running good i can open my task manager again... i was wonder since i cant log on aim or even install the program should i buy a new fire wall program b/c my current one is expired.... and doesnt start up in the system tray nor does the virus program, since the stopped opening up into the system tray i havent been able to access my emails or aim?

I can`t find any info for those two files in your rootkit log. Therefore, you should run AVG Antirootkit and have it fix those entries.

You can find free antivirus and firewall programmes below. be sure to uninstall any current antivirus/firewall programmes prior to installing any new ones.

AVG free or Avast antivirus programmes.

Zonealarm or Kerio free firewall programmes.

Post the requested log files, after you`ve completed the instructions.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of jayjay6888 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back