Hijackthis Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
i downloaded a demo nero and couldnt install it ever since then my computer has been "uncooperative" i cant click on any of the taskbar items and double clicking programs does not work either. thnx
hersheys

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Boot into safe mode, under your normal user name(NOT THE ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT). See how here.> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/tutorial61.html

Click start/run and type services.msc into the run box and press the enter key.

When the window appears, maximise it. Double click on the following services(if there) and select stop if they are running. Set the startup type to disabled. Click apply/ok for each service you disable.

UJVCSUHYPDIL

Close the services window.

Open your task manager, by holding down the ctrl and alt keys and pressing the delete key.

Click on the processes tab and end process for(if there).

UJVCSUHYPDIL.exe

Close task manager.

Run HJT with no other programmes open(except notepad). Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O23 - Service: UJVCSUHYPDIL - Unknown owner - C:\DOCUME~1\Hersheys\LOCALS~1\Temp\UJVCSUHYPDIL.exe (file missing)

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT.

Locate and delete the following bold files and/or directories(if there).

C:\DOCUME~1\Hersheys\LOCALS~1\Temp\UJVCSUHYPDIL.exe

Reboot into normal mode.

Post a fresh HJT log and let me know how your system is running.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

updated log

thnx for the reply, i followed your steps but the only thing that was present was at the services.msc, and i disabled it but the other things were not there, i dont know if thats a good thing or bad thing and even in the hijackthis file there was no to fix:
O23 - Service: UJVCSUHYPDIL - Unknown owner - C:\DOCUME~1\Hersheys\LOCALS~1\Temp\UJVCSUHYPDIL.exe (file missing)

here is the new log, thnx in advance

hersheys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back