Hitman, next videogame moving to Hollywood

By Julio Franco
Feb 4, 2003
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Danish computer game Hitman looks to be the next hit game to get the Hollywood treatment.

The game's international distributor EIDOS is currently negotiating with unnamed Hollywood studios - although it has an existing relationship with Paramount for the Tomb Raider franchise.

I remember a few good friends of mine commenting on the original Hitman being a great game, then its sequel seemed to show off way better almost tripling on game sales, not bad at all...
  2. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 3,199

No actors slated for the part? I can't think of any action hero type actors bald.
  3. mrslippyfist

mrslippyfist Newcomer, in training Posts: 64

vin diesel??
  4. conradguerrero

conradguerrero Newcomer, in training Posts: 357

i can see it now, the Hero moves around knocking people out, and then SLOOOWWWLLLLYYY drags the body away. The movie will be 20 hrs long and 80% will be the Hero SLOOOWWWLLLLYYY draging bodies.

:)
  5. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Topic Starter Posts: 6,510   +308

Jason Stathams in The Transporter reminds me a lot of Hitman character.
  6. Snowy Commando

Snowy Commando Newcomer, in training Posts: 205

well one thing is certain, the actor to play hitman must be BALD! ;)
  7. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

That guy is a horrible actor, and is a type cast. Meaning he only gets cast into movies where they need a stupid tough guy.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.