TechSpot

Hiya

By Nogbad
Feb 17, 2009
  1. Hi there. Another one here, who stumbled across the forum while on my latest laptop fixing mission. Thought I could manage to solve the problems quicker myself than waiting for PC World (I know, my own fault for buying there) and Sony to get round to providing me with the customer service I stupidly expected as a paying customer.

The forum seems to be very informative, and unlike some others, looks to be pretty trustworthy from what I've read.

I'm hoping to start a computing foundation course in a few months to see where it takes me and this site might prove very useful. I'm no expert, but I've built & 'fixed' PCs for years as both a hobby and a necessity. Started with a Sinclair ZX81, moved to an Atari ST & then to 386 PCs, so I've been a (sometimes frustrated) user for quite a while.

I don't expect I'll be handing out much advice, since there are people here who are way more knowledgeable than me on the subject, but good to have discovered you anyway.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.