HJT File

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ,

I had a trojan attack last week and I followed each and every step mentioned in Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions thread. Now I have the HJT file. Please check this for me and tell me and how should I proceed now?

Now I can't see the wireless connector in the system tray, but I am getting the wireless,But I can't see the VIEW AVAILABLE CONNECTION, Set up a new wireless, etc.. I also think I lost my Local Network. I am not able to connect any other computer in my network. I don't know what happened! Suddenly everything is vanished!:( ....

Please help me!

Please check the attachment for the HJT file and Anti-spyware report!

Thanks in advance!

Harry

Please read this thread: If your system is infected. Read this before deciding whether to CLEAN or REFORMAT.

Depending on what you use your computer for, you may want to reformat instead of cleaning it.

If, after reading the above thread, you decide to clean your system, read this thread here: Viruses/spyware/malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly, then post fresh HJT and AVG logs as attachments into this thread.

Cheers :)

This thread is for the use of tech_Harry only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in the Security and the Web forum.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your system is badly infected with all kinds of crap.

After reading the first link provided by kitty500cat, please let us know how you wish to proceed.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of tech_Harry only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back