HJT Log and questions

By jluechau
Jan 17, 2006
  1. Command Service

My HJT log is attached, and I have already removed O23 - Service: Service Cvasvr (Service Cvas) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\csvas.exe (file missing) and O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto Protect Service (navapsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe (file missing). Do you see anything else that needs to be fixed?

Also, I can't get rid of Command Service. I run Spybot and it can never fix HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\cmdService or HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\cmdService. It never shows up in my HJT Log

Also, immediately after a reboot, unless I have just run Nailfix in safe mode, I always get a message that says Windows cannot find 'C:\WINDOWS\Nail.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To seach for a file.... Do you have any suggestions on how to get rid of that?

And finally, when I run Spybot HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify!=dword:0 I can fix it in safe mode, but before my computer finishes rebooting, Spybot runs again and will find it. How can I get rid of it permanately?

Basically it is running so slow and it is driving me crazy. Any suggestions would be amazing!

Thank you!
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.