HJT Log and questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jluechau

Command Service

My HJT log is attached, and I have already removed O23 - Service: Service Cvasvr (Service Cvas) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\csvas.exe (file missing) and O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto Protect Service (navapsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe (file missing). Do you see anything else that needs to be fixed?

Also, I can't get rid of Command Service. I run Spybot and it can never fix HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\cmdService or HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\cmdService. It never shows up in my HJT Log

Also, immediately after a reboot, unless I have just run Nailfix in safe mode, I always get a message that says Windows cannot find 'C:\WINDOWS\Nail.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To seach for a file.... Do you have any suggestions on how to get rid of that?

And finally, when I run Spybot HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify!=dword:0 I can fix it in safe mode, but before my computer finishes rebooting, Spybot runs again and will find it. How can I get rid of it permanately?

Basically it is running so slow and it is driving me crazy. Any suggestions would be amazing!

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back