HJT log, can anyone help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

racer_x_090

for the past couple of days my computer has been going very slowly and i think something bad might be on it. can anyone help?

*Also, i have recently noticed that I am running two svchost.exe in network service. Is this normal for someone not connected to anything or anyone else except the internet?

For a start get rid of that norton crapware that you are using, it causes far far more problems than any other bit of software!!!

Here's some info that may help - https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic57112.html

Other than that your HJT log looks clear, but wait untill Howard is about for conformation on that!!!!

I agree with rik, your HJT log appears to be clean. Not so sure about rik`s Norton thing, since you`re only running the Norton firewall. ;)

However, if you computer has suddenly slowed down, that may indeed be caused by something nasty. With that in mind, before we suggest anything else, I suggest you go HERE and follow the instructions exactly.

Post an AVG Antispyware log as an attachment into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of racer_x_090 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Your HJT log is clean.

Provided AVG Antispyware didn`t find anything particularly nasty, your system is clean. Instructions for saving the AVG Antispyware scan report can be found HERE.

I suggest you go and read this thread HERE. It will show you how you can speed up your system.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of racer_x_090 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back