HJT Log, emergency computer fix needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyrtheFyre

I'm not sure what happened to my computer, but when I turned it on this morning, I thought all of my programs and settings had been wiped out. It turns out all my files are hidden and no matter what I do, I can't get things back to normal. Hopefully my HJT log will shed some light on the situation. Please help me figure this out because I am in serous need.
Thank you.

Unfortunatly, because of my serious lack of computer skills, and due to the horror that has invaded my computer, I had to copy/paste my HJT log file into this post, rather than simply attaching it. I apologize for the inconvenience, but there is no other way for me to post the logfile...whatever has invaded my computer, completly screwed it up.

Your system is absolutely riddled with malware.

Personally, if that was my system, I`d reformat and reinstall from scratch. However, you may take a different view.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of EyrtheFyre only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

I think I'm going to take your advice on reformatting and reinstalling. Thank you very much for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back