HJT log for analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as you can see on my hijack log im not the brightest when it comes to pc's. I really need some assistance. If anyone can help out I'd greatly appreciate it. Log below.

thank you in advance.
val

palerie you have not renamed your hijackthis to crusty. You need to rename it to crusty because some malware can hide from hijackthis.

this will need to be deleted: O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)

Are you experiencing any problems?

Regards Jase :)

This thread is for the use of palerie only. Please do not post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Thanks, I renamed it. The issues I seem to be having is random lagging, slow start up and freezing. I attached a new log.

ty

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    13.1 KB · Views: 5
Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your HJT log does show some sings of infection.

I`d like to investigate further.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the Panda Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of palerie only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back