HJT log here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

mephisto_007

Please review my log please, I cannot seem to remove my infected files from my laptop... basically the symptom of the virus is I cannot double click on any of my Drives or it will displayed error messages, unless right click and choose Open. :mad:

Edit: Sorry about the log, forgot to attach it...

I can`t see any HJT log. See this thread HERE, then post a HJT log as an attachment.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of mephisto_007 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Unless you deliberately installed this programme yourself, you should uninstall it.

C:\Program Files\Access Remote PC 4\rpcsetup.exe

Run HJT with no other programmes open. Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{7B4E0648-720E-48D8-AB46-DFD93A6EEF57}: NameServer = 203.223.35.5

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{A7939BAD-0A31-4245-9ECA-F6BCA62EB62B}: NameServer = 203.223.35.5

Only fix the above 017 entries if they don`t belong to your ISP. The ip address resolves to Phonm Penh - CAMBODIA.

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT.

Locate and delete the following bold files and/or directories(if there).

C:\windows\ALCMTR.EXE

Reboot your system.

Other than the above, your HJT log is clean.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of mephisto_007 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back