HJT log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I supposed to continue with my original thread? If so, sorry I did not know.

Can you please help me out though, I ran all the tests and they found a lot of viruses and trojans. Also, whenever I try to download a patch for a game I play a blue screen keeps up and I it says I do not have enough space or my bios arent updated..

Thanks for any help.

Can i get some help?

We are at the moment quite busy, you will have to be patient and wait your turn.

Ok, no worries, I`ll try and help you.

I`ve analysed your log files and they are clean.

Delete the following folders.

C:\Qoobox
C:\Vundofix backups

Have HJT fix this entry.

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {0F9C701E-A838-494D-BF71-EC56C0CEE851} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\jkkji.dll (file missing)

Turn off system restore.(XP/ME only) See how HERE.

Now, turn system restore back on. This will have deleted all your old restore points and any nasties that are in them. It will also have created a new, clean restore point.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

For your other problems, please open a new thread in our Gaming and Consoles forum.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of disturbed only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

TYVM Howard.

By the way the ther problem I mentioned it is not actually a gaming problem because the blue screen also comes up if I open AVG.

Thanks.

Go and read this thread HERE and see if it helps you to identify the culprit.

If it doesn`t, please attach 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps, into your thread in our Windows OS forum.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back