HJT problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pramez

Hi , I've problem. My computer always hank. It's too slow and got some problem . Can anyone help me ? There is no virus because I'm already scan several time. Thank here is the hijack log

I don't know where to post , sorry if I'm wrong. I'm newbie here thanks.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I have moved your thread to the correct forum.

Run HJT with no other programmes open. Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O9 - Extra button: AutoSurfer Pro Button - {85A5E317-3DD7-415a-9403-B9F61453B7E5} - (no file)

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: AutoSurfer Pro - {85A5E317-3DD7-415a-9403-B9F61453B7E5} - (no file)

O9 - Extra button: Run IMVU - {d9288080-1baa-4bc4-9cf8-a92d743db949} - C:\Documents and Settings\kit\Start Menu\Programs\IMVU\Run IMVU.lnk

O11 - Options group: [INTERNATIONAL] International*

Fix all 016-DPF entries, except for any Microsoft/Windows entries.

O18 - Filter: text/html - {D7806F98-C55E-4555-8ACF-A62EB03AB008} - (no file)

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT.

Other than the above, your HJT log is clean.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

For future reference, HJT logs are supposed to be posted as an attachment. See HERE.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of pramez only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

OK , it's better but still have problem when I run Game. Any suggestion for me to fixed it ? May be not only HJT problem..

My PC is not too slow but it can't load properly when I turn on my computer it's a big sound !

and I will try post in my minidump there , it might help :)

Maybe your Windows isn`t set up to write minidumps.

Right click my computer, and select properties, and then the advanced tab.

Under startup and recovery click on settings. Make sure the write debugging information box is set to small memory dump. Also make sure that the overwrite any exsisting file box isn`t checked. Click ok/apply/ok.

Reboot your computer.

Regards Howard :)

I didn't change anything all the existing box has been checked already but still no minidump file.

Your computer will only write a minidump if it either restarts on it own or you get a BSOD(blue screen of death).

I really think you need to open a new thread in our Windows OS forum.

This thread is for the use of pramez only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

pramez said:
What's Blue screen of death can you tell me ? I'm not much know about it :(

When Windows crashes it does one of two things. It either restarts automatically or shows you a blue screen(BSOD) that says what it thinks the problem may be.

For me it show blue screen and then can't do anything more... It's hank and have to restart it again...

pramez said:
Still no one answer me at Windows OS forum :(

You need to be patient.

I`m sure someone will reply eventually.

If not, you can bump you thread after 24 to 36 hours without a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back