HL2: Ep2 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeParadoX

Im trying to play Half-life 2: Episode 2 in Russian, but when I load the game it takes FOREVER to load, I sat there for 30 minutes and watched some TV, when I came back it was still loading... What is the problem?

before i built my own computer, HL2, CS: Source, and all Source games would crash and they also stalled when loading, or joining a server, but games like cs 1.6 or any other games that aren't made with Source would load fine...

The way i fixed this problem was to play in dx7 instead of dx9, but it of course doesn't look as good as dx9, but it never crashed after that................until i installed trend micro anti-virus and for some reason after that it would crash a lot! i dont know why though kinda sucky. thats why i bought my new pc..... and now i have other problems =[

just a little info

That shouldn't be considering the specifications of your computer. Maybe it is a hardrive issue. Is your harddrive more than half full, and have you deleted your internet files, run Disk Cleanup, and Defragmented your hardrive?

-Also, I had this issue with a Steam game once. Try reinstalling Steam if you haven't done so already.

I found the problem, It was still downloading the russian version but it didn't say it was in Steam, so I left it on for a day and it finished :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back