Hm..this is unapropriate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kserijaro

:eek: I have a question...Well how to say it...?I updated my XP sp1 on a regular basis...And one day i had to go trough genuine microsoft test.....I failed.My xp was cracked and i knew it,i bought it that way...but this is the problem...While I play a game,watch a video or anything on my pc annoying pesky little warning minimizes all my work and i get kicked back on desktop.I click i DONT want to know more and i DONT want to purchase genuine winXP 'cuz i dont have the card(visa ):)So is there a way to cheat clever yet so annoying little warning along with whole Microsoft staff?I need a way to pass the genuine test without original Xp.PLz find something out!!!!!!!!My nerves are at stake!:hotbounce

Sorry, but you`re not going to get any help with this here. I suggest you buy a legit copy of Windows, then you won`t have any problems such as you`re currently experiencing.

Techspot has a very strict policy on pirated software.

Thread closed.

If you can't afford (or don't want to pay for) Windows, you could download and run Linux for free. Can't say you will be doing much in the way of gaming under Linux apart from some select titles, but almost everything else will work. You'd still be able to use your machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back