Hold LMB for Rapid Fire? Possible?

childofthetao

Hi, I would like to hold down my LMB and get rapid fire, like the button is being repeatedly tapped rather then held. I want this for a game (Blacklight) in which you need to tap the mouse button to shoot rather than holding it down as it gives you more control of the gun. I'd like to be able to modify the rate at which it fires too. I find it very difficult to tap the button rapidly and I'm at a big disadvantage.

I have a Logitech G700 and I thought this would be possible with the Logitech Gaming Software but it's not :(

I'm using Windows 8 x64.

Thanks

The software controls this feature. I don't know of any alternative to the Logitech software.

Hhmm...perhaps you can do a macro to press LMB; LMB; LMB; then apply it to LMB? I'll give it a try tonight and report back.

I have the same mouse by the way.

Nvm...that didn't work.

Perhaps what you can do is to map a secondary button onto your keyboard then using the logitech gaming software, program the LMB to run an macro with the secondary key pressed.

Just remember to map it to the proper game, as mapping it as default totally screws up the left click...

Back