TechSpot

Holiday Gift Guide 2013: Erik's recommendations

By Julio Franco
Nov 5, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Welcome to TechSpot's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide! We are taking a more personal approach to this year's tech gift recommendations by asking each of our editors and staff members to provide their own picks on gifts they would like to...

Read more
  2. These are all nice. But how about some things people will typically be able to afford? say, $25-$75?

I appreciate it though. I'm sure some other writers will cover cheaper products.
  3. JC713

JC713 TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 6,869   +889

I second that G-shock watch gift suggestion. I have a solar powered one and it is quite nice. My old one is still running strong after at least 10 years.
  4. Xclusiveitalian

Xclusiveitalian TechSpot Guru Posts: 676   +41

PS4 is already on my list!
  5. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 3,454   +620

The article doesn't have "click here to read full article" link on the home page.
  6. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,983   +731

The only thing I'd be remotely interested in is the metal detector. As for the rest, I'll keep my money thanks.
  7. Phillip Seni

Phillip Seni Newcomer, in training Posts: 26

Fan of cheap timex watch here. :)
    and I :) at the phrase at the end of the article "sponsored by...".
    and the article appears short.. thanks St1ckM4n.
  8. Forg0t2

Forg0t2 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 104   +11

Nahh, I have the Wii U on my list. PS 4 doesn't get interesting until end Q1 or beginning Q2 2014. I'm not paying for a console with only 1 or 2 good exclusives.
  9. Erik

Erik TechSpot Staff Posts: 291   +10 Staff Member

It's part of series. Instead of just one article, we wanted to switch things up a bit and make it a bit more personal : )
  10. PS4 and Nexus 5 for me.
  11. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 3,454   +620

Yeah I understood that. But the news article on home page only shows 2-3 items on the list. Only when you click on the title do you go to article view and see the full list.

Usually this happens with game/GPU reviews, and you include a "click here to read full article" link.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.