Holiday Gift Guide 2013: Matt's recommendations

By Matthew
Dec 13, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Welcome back to TechSpot's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide! Matt is a regular at TechSpot, keeping our PC Buying Guide up to date, hooking you up with great gaming deals every Friday, and otherwise contributing with thorough reviews and articles. Enter...

Read more
  2. davislane1

davislane1 TechSpot Guru Posts: 1,188   +443

Pretty disappointing that this list doesn't include an S-Class, a Model S, or an F12. Those would all be great and much appreciated Christmas gifts.

In all seriousness, though, I could really go for a standing desk. I have to spend most of the day at the computer and sitting for hours on end isn't my idea of ideal comfort (I prefer to be on my feet in most situations). The treadmill attachment for the linked product is a bit overkill though.
  3. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,319   +370

Like the Cooler Master Testbed Chassis. If I had more room available, that would certainly be gift purchase possibility. For myself, of course. ;)
    LNCPapa likes this.
  4. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,272   +258

I'm with you on that one Tom.
  5. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,809   +702

These are far better choices than the over priced ostentatious crud we've seen until now apart from those PC parts built into a thinly disguised scaffold, it looks like a generator to me.
    ikesmasher likes this.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.