TechSpot

Holiday Gift Guide 2013: Tim's recommendations

By Scorpus
Nov 26, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Welcome back to TechSpot's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide! Tim is our features editor, specializing in mobile device reviews (you've probably watched some of his awesome video reviews in our YouTube channel), but he also covers news on a regular basis....

Read more

2. EEatGDL

EEatGDL TS Booster Posts: 278   +48

I bought the Z-906 but I'm planning to install them and try them the first weekend of december (when my winter vacations start). Hope they sound as great as I expect.

3. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 3,174   +761

Believe me when I tell you there's absolutely nothing here I'd give anybody as a gift least of all a contract phone, that's plain silly. I do like the Z906's but I already have a set which I'd happily swap for a new Z06.

4. I'm buying a usb drink cooler...
    but seriously? nah... I'm lazy but not too lazy to drink a cold canned beer from my fridge.
    maybe this usb drink cooler will be parodied by lazy homer in 'the simpsons' cartoon tv show.

on the other hand, an entry level logitech 5.1 speaker system is something I need to replace my 2.1 speaker system for my computer.

5. Forg0t2

Forg0t2 TS Enthusiast Posts: 114   +14

Like my girlfriend is gonna give me a $5000+ slowmotion camera,....

6. MilwaukeeMike

MilwaukeeMike TS Evangelist Posts: 2,127   +731

Depends what you plan on using it for. Maybe having the replay last longer than the main event is worth that kind of money. ;)

St1ckM4n likes this.
  7. Fernando GC

Fernando GC TS Member

You are in for a treat, they ROCK small to medium rooms. Best set of speakers for the money.

8. Bought the z906 in 2003 there basically haven't changed much apart from the a few small designs and a different name on the box. Still 500 watts of rms best investment I made in 2003 and the only other tech item I use from 2003 except an old logitech mouse which is still in great working condition.

9. 44ug3n

44ug3n TS Rookie

I'll go for the sound system ;)

10. DKRON

DKRON TS Enthusiast Posts: 560   +11

Those Z906s are the best sound system I've come across for years, set them up for a mate with a pair of Audiophile wireless transmitter and receiver for a computer and RCA for the dvd player, tested it with djjango and was blown away with the bass amount and sound quatily

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.