How 2 open game to small window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what i am trying to do is open my renegade game that is normaly a full screen game to a small window. my goal is to try and get a better FPS (frames per second) out of my computer. i've done a seach but havent found anything. i was wondering if someone could help me do this. thanks in advance.

erm i duno but in call of duty its ALT+ENTER to minimise to small, and to get better FPS try new drivers!

Not all games allow you to run them in Window Mode. Try looking for cheats on the game, sometimes they also have developper triggers allowing you to use certain functions that aren't normaly available out of the box.

Is is quiet easy to open a game in a small window, it doesnt work on all games but it does on most.
What you have to do is go to Run in your start menu or you can press the Windows button + R on your keyboard, then click on browse and find the game that you want opening in a window, so if for EXAMPLE i wanted to play Battlefield 2142 it should look something like:
"F:\Program Files 3\BF2142\BF2142.exe"
Then when you have that add to the end a minus sign and W (-w) so it should look something like:
"F:\Program Files 3\BF2142\BF2142.exe"-w

Hope this works for you, have fun

Directory overwrite

Check the game directory , on one of the collums there is a space that says
002135-fullscr , jjust erase fulscr and type Window.

i've done it with many games , just edit the note pad file that contains the
games specifications.

........And yes your FPS will increase exponentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back