By Billy213
Feb 7, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitty500cat

kitty500cat Newcomer, in training Posts: 2,407   +6

2. Grafficks

Grafficks Newcomer, in training Posts: 454

Yep, everything is compatible, and it looks like it will be an amazing computer too.

Since it's not for gaming, then you wouldn't need a SLI motherboard, so you can be more conservative on that. You can go for the well renowned and extremely popular Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 motherboard. Here: http://www.dabs.com/productview.asp...&NavigationKey=11143,42620000,405070000,50509

It will work with the fast RAM kitty500cat suggested and is compatible with the rest of your selections.
  3. Billy213

Billy213 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 59

Yeah i'm in the UK :( newegg seems like an amazing computer site from what i have seen of it lol

Also i'll take the advise on that PSU and mobo as both are still reasonably priced. As of yet i'm still not sure whether this build will go ahead because I have to convince my Dad first. But i'm sure i can work my way round him :D and i'll make sure to keep you up to date.

Thanks for the help so far :)
  4. kitty500cat

kitty500cat Newcomer, in training Posts: 2,407   +6

Yeah, that'll work. Tell your dad it's better than buying from HP or Dell :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.