TechSpot

How did i do it?

By (=DoM=)
Jul 7, 2004
Post New Reply
  1. Can you figure out how i did it? Its EXACTLY the same pic on the phone as the picture itself, its not been shop'd, i dont have 2 phones, i cant up/down load form phone to computer, Can you figure out how i did it? :D enjoy

[​IMG]

2. (=DoM=)

(=DoM=) TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 230

I should probably note I'm not going to tell you how i did it, i'd rather let you all get head aches :)

3. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,607   +288

took a photo of your screen and had your web cam pointed at your camera. Actually no.. um.. :confused:

4. Rick

Rick TechSpot Staff Posts: 4,573   +65

Easy...

None of us exist, therefore your image does not exist.

It is all in my mind.

5. RealBlackStuff

RealBlackStuff TS Rookie Posts: 6,503

You borrowed someone else's phone to put on the desk to make the picture that is on the phone-screen within the phone's photo. You then sent that photo to your own phone, put it on display, then on the desk in the exact same position. Then used a digital camera to make the photo as displayed above.

6. StormBringer

StormBringer TS Rookie Posts: 2,244

It's all smoke and mirrors

7. (=DoM=)

For the answer, send £20 to.........:D

8. young&wild

young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 993

I have no idea about this. Mirrors? Laws of reflection? LoL :)

9. Godataloss

Godataloss TS Rookie Posts: 482

Well the pic appers to be on the camera and you posted it here, so you are full of poo.

The camera is facing a mirror.

10. (=DoM=)

I took the photo with m digital camera, think about it :)

11. somekid007

somekid007 TS Rookie Posts: 271

Thats a nice phone you got there. It would be a shame if something happened to that phone wouldn't it? Unless you tell me. <g> LOL j/k. I agree with everyone that you used mirrors

12. somekid007

somekid007 TS Rookie Posts: 271

There is no picture

There is no phone! THere is no digital camera! There is no DOM! It's all in your head!

13. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

"There is no spoon."

I know how you did it. You did not do it. You downloaded it from somewhere else. I spit on you! ;)

14. ---agissi---

---agissi--- TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,977   +15

Easy, mirror

15. BrownPaper

BrownPaper TS Rookie Posts: 407

It could not have been a mirror because what is on the left would be on the right and vice versa.

16. Godataloss

Godataloss TS Rookie Posts: 482

If its a feedback loop, you would need some way to hook your digiital camera to your phone-

17. BrownPaper

BrownPaper TS Rookie Posts: 407

Don't tell me he just took a picture of his phone with a digital camera and then uploaded the picture from his camera to his phone. Unless his phone had a camera on it.

There had to be some way he got the picture on his phone. Is your phone connected to the Internet by any chance? Maybe he went to his website or something.