How do I get GUNZ ONLINE to WORK

Status
Not open for further replies.

rev_olie

well i duno wether you guys can help me. when ever i start up gunz it crashes instantly and if i try 2 uninstall the game to download it it doesnt get rid of the whole thing it just gets rid of the desktop icon and a load of registry folders I NEEEEEEED HELP im running on 24mbps broad band connection. i dont think i have a video card but the game has worked in the past so can any one help

You could try to go into your C: and just delete the whole gunz folder that way you could start all over from scratch. Also if you have a firewall or whatever, make sure you disable it just long enough to download the game and after that just turn it on again. If that doesn't work let me know and I'll see what I can do because I'm always having problems with games and I'm always learning how to fix them. Also if you haven't checked the requirements here they are
Minimum Requirements and Recommended Requirements
DirectX: DirectX 9.0c or above
CPU: Pentium III 500 Mhz Pentium III 800 Mhz or faster
Memory: 256 MB, 512 MB or more
Graphics Card: Direct3D 9.0 Compatible(Riva TNT) GeForce 4 MX or faster
Sound Card: Direct3D Sound Compatible
Mouse: Windows Compatible(Wheel Mouse recommended)

(The letters in blue are the recommended requirements for that particular part)

Nope sorry that still hasnt solved my problem i have deleated every file i can find i have donwloaded the new directx and have re downloaded the gunz file several times and the extra file it says to get and it still crashed wen i open it up. also something i have noticed it when i first downloaded the file it took 8 hours now it takes 15 seconds so how do u think i can get ri of the whole thing without leaving anything behind

how could you not have a video card eveyone has a video card, but it is prob intergrated into ur mobo. And you should go to whereever you pu the GUNZ folder and just delete it. Adn if that doesn't work you have to delete it in safe mode.

Maybe you hae to get a new patch. The disc could be messed up, too.

Well, I don't know if it'll help or not, but you can also go to Start> Search and click on All files and folders and type in either Gunz or Maiet and that should bring up all the files that have that name to it. Make sure that the files are related to Gunz so you don't accidentally delete something important.

If that doesn't work, check your firewall if you have one and make sure it's letting it download correctly, disable it if you have to. It could also be your hardware and stuff because I remember when I tried to play Counter-Strike: Source on my onboard video card, I got like 25-27 fps which is playable but a little choppy. Then when I uninstalled Counter-Strike: Source and installed it again I was getting around 7-9 fps which is absolutly horrible for gaming. Then I bought a RADEON 9700 Pro and a stick of 512 MB ram. The game runs really smooth with around 45 fps, (maybe just a little lower, but not much). Tell me what kind of video card you have because that possibly could be your problem. Write back again if you have another question.

help me

Hey ppl, I need help. I'm new here, and I have the same problem. I don't know if if this is happening to rev_ollie but it is happening to me. Everytime if Open up GunZ International Version, after a few seconds of being open it says: "invalid torrent file." Can anyone help me?

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

warez_noob said:
Hey ppl, I need help. I'm new here, and I have the same problem. I don't know if if this is happening to rev_ollie but it is happening to me. Everytime if Open up GunZ International Version, after a few seconds of being open it says: "invalid torrent file." Can anyone help me?

Maybe you should try redownloading the files again from HERE.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

I did the Beta for that title, and played it, sent in my two cents, and that was it. I personally don't like it, so I wouldn't go through the trouble of getting it, but hey, you may like it. Too Anime for me.

i am trying to download gunz at www.ijji.com and when it finish i cliked the icon and the screen goes black for two seconds and then a error pops up and says "error log system" what is that and what should i do?

Last time i looked they were only holding open sessions and then closed them again.But now im not so sure. I currentlt cant get it going becaue of some active x isues on my new pc. Il get back to you on the issue. Im guessing its because of the new server and possibly because of were you are/live.

i cant get in either....

i cant get in either it says that "gunz does not support intel(r)82810E graphic controller. sooo i dont know wat to do so can any1 help me? im really confused this is really ticking me off.:(

hey i need some help ever time i download gunz when its almost done it stops downloading it wont move or any thing my pc aint frozen its just the download i need help plz

The download seems to do that for a lot of people, including myself. I have not been able to find a solution at this point. It used to be possible to download GUNZ from www.fileplanet.com, but they haven't updated their GUNZ archives recently, so after downloading from there, it needs to update itself and encounters the same problem.

Sorry.

GunZ Upload Launcher Failed

i often try and play gunz and it says 'GunZ Upload Launcher Failed' when i try and play it doesnt even bring up the gunz screen just 5 minutes after i activate it it comes up with the same message, iv checked my firewall and iv deleted and reinstalled it twice??Does Anybody Know What else i can do??

Hey there thats exactly what happend to me im afraid. Im bored of the game now :p but i had to resort to getting it from the ijji website. Its not any different and theres the same amount of people. Im guessing you just have to have the exact system spec to download it from the guz website but try ijji it seems to work for most people.

yer its http://www.ijji.com/ and its a online gaming site so you donwload files and then play loads of online games like Gunz and theres things like soldger front ,shooting and stuff great fun if you have time but like i sed the gunz on there is the same as the one from miet of thats who does it still so try it, it seems to work for everyone.

:wave:

i relly need help

my problem is a bit diffrent from the other guys.

i can log in to gunz and go into games but every 1 is frozen and has this (\)
on there heads and it says agent error on the screen so if any one can help me please help me i wana play GuNz

gunz ping is wacked...doesnt let me play

*cryinggggggggggggg*
ohhh i dunno why but when i get into a server on gunz internatioal...my ping is 0...every1 elses is 999...and they have lke a heart beat over ther players character..i can still move and all...i cant type to people...and in the little chat thihng i can see ..."some1 killed some1 esle"...i rll want to play...ive gone into windows firewall all allowed that program...but it still doesnt work....=( plz help me....its rly annoying

people cant die also there frozen!!!!!!!!

please help me people somthing is wrong the problem is that when i go in it works perfectly fine but people dont move and dont die all they do is dissapear and then go off to somwhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back