Inactive How do i get rid of this XML virus thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently I checked the recently changed section and I noticed a bunch of celebrities picture. I just thought perhaps somebody was drunk back then and so I just deleted those pictures and put it away.
However, when I check back, a new swarm of pictures appeared.

6gqXPsN.png

No matter how many times I try to delete them and empty the recycle bin, they just came back.

Eventually I got fed up with it and try to find the origin and delete it entirely.

However, some of them can't be deleted at all!
DGjEafH.png

4DKF0xb.png

How do I get rid of this virus? The pictures constantly spamming in my system is incredibly annoying and I need to get rid of it

Even worse, some files are deleteable, but they came back instantly

Last edited:
Welcome aboard

Please, complete all steps listed here: https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/
Make sure, you PASTE all logs. If some log exceeds 50,000 characters post limit, split it between couple of replies.
Attached logs won't be reviewed.

Please, observe following rules:
  • Read all of my instructions very carefully. Your mistakes during cleaning process may have very serious consequences, like unbootable computer.
  • If you're stuck, or you're not sure about certain step, always ask before doing anything else.
  • Please refrain from running any tools, fixes or applying any changes to your computer other than those I suggest.
  • Never run more than one scan at a time.
  • Keep updating me regarding your computer behavior, good, or bad.
  • The cleaning process, once started, has to be completed. Even if your computer appears to act better, it may still be infected. Once the computer is totally clean, I'll certainly let you know.
  • If you leave the topic without explanation in the middle of a cleaning process, you may not be eligible to receive any more help in malware removal forum.
  • I close my topics if you have not replied in 5 days. If you need more time, simply let me know. If I closed your topic and you need it to be reopened, simply PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back