How do i know what games will run on my pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey people i need answers this has been driving me crazy for a month now. I have been having problems with certian games on my p.c star wars battlefront and rise of nations gold edition. Now after many hours searching on the net and my p.c i found no reason why the said games wont work on my p.c but i can run doom3 no problem which requires more power and that from your pc anyway to my point how the hell do i know what will run on my p.c i mean i look at the back of the games and they say it will run no problem but they lie!! Please is their an easy way for me to find the games that will run and not chuck my money away on ones that wont?

Unfortunately there isn't any way to tell if there are bugs in the game which'll make it impossible for you to run the game. All you can do, as you've done, is to check that your system meets the minimum requirements.

Often all you need to do is keep all your drivers updated, and everything should work as adverticed, but sometimes there are showstopping bugs which'll leave you wanting.
Then all you can do is ask for help on different forums on the net, and hope that someone knows a workaround that'll help you, or that the producers of the game is working on a patch for the problem....

Sorry for not being able to give you a rule which to follow, but afaik there are no such rules...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back