how do i set up directx9.0 with my nvidia gforce2 mx/mx400

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a nvidia gforce2 mx/mx 400 graphics card and iam trying 2 set up directx 9.0 on it as iam trying 2 play counterstrike source and i need directx 7.0 or higher 2 play well i downloaded 9.0 and it still isnt working how can i sort this out ? :mad: :(

Installing directx 9.0x won't do much good if your card only supports directx 7.0.

thats the thing i dont know what it supposts i dont no how old this card is or anything i got it of my uncle 2 try in ma pc but when i installed it ect cs wouldnt work what can i do ?

I should have given you a more complete answer. Before I wrote my first post, I checked and found that your graphics card supports directx 7. Since the minimum requirement for CS:S is directx 7, you should be fine in that area. That said, when you say it doesn't work, what do you mean exactly?

Please post the other specifications of your system (brands and models if known). It could be helpful in diagnosing your problem. I don't know if I'll have the answer to your problem but someone else might.

i have a amd athlon 64 bit processor with windows xp on it also have a 512mb ram and the graphics card is a nvidia gforce2 mx/mx400 and when i have installed the latest drivers 4 this card (77.72) it will not let cs:s open up comes up with hardware must be compatible with directx 7 or higher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back