TechSpot

How do you adjust to ps3?

By hitech0101
Oct 23, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. My friend has lent me his ps3 for a month,due to his exams coming up next month.Now I have started playing gta5 it is really difficult to play the game with the controller this is my first time using the controller I think the mouse way easy to aim then the controller so is this becuase I am new to ps3 or the mouse has been always better? AND how did you adjust from pc to ps3?

2. learninmypc

learninmypc TS Evangelist Posts: 5,246   +232

I know zero about it, but I'd go online to the manufacturers website to see if there is a manual to downlown.

3. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 3,469   +622

You just keep playing with it. Practise. Mouse and controller are completely different.

learninmypc likes this.
  4. theskinnygamer

theskinnygamer TS Rookie

Yeah it's gonna be weird. I have a ps3, but I do prefer the xbox 360 controller in terms of ergonomics, but otherwise I think ps3 controller is better. I had the original xbox last generation. Something about the symmetrical joysticks makes it slightly awkward to hold. But I can't really give you better advice than St1ckM4n, you just gotta keep playing until muscle memory kicks in.

Good luck and have fun! GTA 5 is pretty sweet

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.