How do you clean a Gamecube lens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, my Gamecube will not read my discs. Its not the disks because they work on my Wii. So, how can I clean it without buying items?

Microfiber cloths are the best way to clean any lens, in my experience. There are cleaning kits for the GC, but microfiber has always pulled through with issues like this for me.

use the cloth that cam with your glasses

They're usually what I mentioned earlier, microfiber. You should make sure though -- microfiber cloths have a distinctive texture.

Failing that, any soft cloth should do, really.

Ok, my Gamecube will not read my discs. Its not the disks because they work on my Wii. So, how can I clean it without buying items?

you sure the wii and gamecube are compatible ? some consoles don't support reverse disks. my ps3 won't play ps2 games its only a 40G . I think some of the bigger G'ed consoles will but I also heard sony scrapped the possibility altogether ! but microfibre is best ,I doubt its the lens though I had a ps2 for 5 years never needed to clean the lens.

you sure the wii and gamecube are compatible ? some consoles don't support reverse disks. my ps3 won't play ps2 games its only a 40G . I think some of the bigger G'ed consoles will but I also heard sony scrapped the possibility altogether ! but microfibre is best ,I doubt its the lens though I had a ps2 for 5 years never needed to clean the lens.

The Wii is reverse compatible.

anyway I doubt its the lens , I never hear anyone say "all my games work now since I gave my lens a little wipe " unless u spilt something on it which in that case u got more problems

I've heard people say that, I've even had plenty more games work once I cleaned my old PSX lens a few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back