How do you disable the Language Tool bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo420

Ok I know that I have asked this questions before but when I did a search and I look through my old posts I can't seem to find it. Must have been pruned or something and I can't remember how I did it.

Anyway I was wondering how do you diable the Language Bar from being displayed automatically on your Task bar when you log into windows. I know that it isn't a bit deal to just turn it off, but I would like to disable it like I had before and some how I got it to come on all the time now after installing something.

I had the same problem, and I disabled it... Unfortunately I cant remember how I did it:(...

I remember rightclicking on the task bar and then going into properties or something. Im on a school computer atm so unfortunately cant have a look due to the retarded system administrator diabling right click... WHAT A NOOB!:p

Regards,

Korrupt

I have done it before also but I don't remember it being in there, but I checked there anyway and nothing.

To close the Language bar (using Classic view in Control Panel):

Control Panel/Regional and Language Options/Languages tab/Text servicesand input languages/

Details/Preferences/Language Bar/Deselect the Show the Language bar on the desktop check box.

Or

[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{540D8A8B-1C3F-4E32-8132-530F6A502090}]
@="Language bar"
"MenuTextPUI"="@%SystemRoot%\\System32\\msutb.dll,-325"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\E xplorer]
"NoSaveSettings"=dword:00000000

Thanks Peddant I thought I looked in there but I missed it some how. I am going to have write that down so I don't forget it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back