How hard is Dagoth Ur??--Morrowind:elder scrolls 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space_Munky

It would be really nice if someone could help me in Morrowind,I am at the part where i have to kill dagoth ur iam outside ghost gate.How exactly hard is he and what can i expect??If you have any advice it would be nice.Where can i find the keen blade and hammer??pls help. :hotbounce

that game is so easy to hack (in hack i mean do whatever u want) just set the difficulty level to super easy. screw sportsmanship or whatever.

if you really don't care, just go and kill all the meerchants and take all their super good items like in the mages' guild, especially. when you get the grandmaster's mortar, etc etc etc you can make so much good high quality stuff and use it all at once it doesnt matter what level you are at, etc etc

You can do it..really....

Kneening and Sunder locations are detailed in the papers in Lord Vivecs Palce in the back. The will tell you much beeter then i can the location. He isnt that hard, just when you fight him go for the big heart, hit it sunder, then keening then just start hacking away. When you destoy it get off the platform as it will fall down.

Sean

BTW-Dopefisher, what is the point in playing the game if you just cheat to win? And im not quite sure of a hack to defeat Dagoth Ur. (unless maybe fill journal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back