How many e-mail accounts do you have?

takaboku

How many e-mail accounts do you have, and how many passwords do you have...?
e-mail:3
pw: 11

WOW! 30-50 passwords... Are they all in your head!!!! Just for a few, I have most of then written down and hidden away...

email:5
passwords:20-25....^im with you takaboku i have mine written down and hidden:) its always good to have a written back up of passwords in a safe place

email 4?
passwords, well if I told you you'd be able to know 1 more piece of information for your evil plan to hack into my life :p

SNGX1275 said:
email 4?
passwords, well if I told you you'd be able to know 1 more piece of information for your evil plan to hack into my life :p
lol i change my passwords often i dont like keeping a password for too long...

takaboku said:
WOW! 30-50 passwords... Are they all in your head!!!!
In my head, of course :)

It's because of my work mostly.. A lot of different things requiring passwords. If I didn't reuse some of them, the number would easily be somewhere around 100.

4 email
12-15 passwords all in my head. But I bow down before Nodsu, I could never remember that may without resorting to writing them down.

Nodus said:
In my head, of course :)

It's because of my work mostly.. A lot of different things requiring passwords. If I didn't reuse some of them, the number would easily be somewhere around 100.
Well don't take any hard knocks to da head:rolleyes: And ambivolent you right about changing your passwords from time to time, but I have the same old ones from years ago. :blush:

Got 19 emails and 3 passwords. One is totally defunct, one is barely used, and the last is: A) stupidly complex (30+ totally random letters and numbers that I remembered) and B) used for everything. Basically if you ever guessed that password, you'd control all my internet accounts.

Too many emails!
7-10 in active use, and some semi active as well...

# of passwords, well... that's not really any of your business...

~15 Emails - 3 used regularly, the others were basically used 1 time only (for newspaper/craigslist.com ads and "questionable" internet signups requiring email validation (reputable sites such as TechSpot have my real Email) ;))

PW's - I'm not authorized to disclose that information.. hehe.

however, I will tell you that they are all random alphanumeric (no words, names, patterns, consecutive numbers, etc... and all memorized of course ;)). they'll never guess/figure them out with any brute force technique ;)

KingCody said:
they'll never guess/figure them out with any brute force technique ;)
lots alcohol, one long legged hooker and you'll sing out those passwords like an old song:D

5 emails, enough passwords :D

I basically have 3 passwords, and my passwords are mix and matches of these half-random words/numbers, which form random looking alphanumeric passwords.

My techspot password of course, is not a big issue, and therefore protected by one of the 3 basic passwords :D

just for the heck of it, I'll hint you one of my numeric passwords: it is X^16, where X is a random number, and I memorize a chunk from there. That way, I'd just need to remember a number, and where in the sequence. It can also be inverted, or taken in a particular order (every second one?). Good numbers to use is Pi and e (helps that I've got both of them to 1000 digits sitting next to me, for some reason totally unbeknown to me).

Now, if anyone manages to get into my bank account, pls don't tell other people how much I owe the bank :haha:

I have about 8 in active use e-mails and a bunch of old un-active but still usable emails.

Passwords? Also I dont feel like I should say.

--Daniel L

emails:

1 for college
1 for friends
1 for ebay
another for a 2nd ebay account

think I have a few google accounts as well, but never use them!

eMail accounts:

1. Important Contacts
2. My Forum/Junk Mail
3. Steam
4. Studio (never used)
5. For some website (I forget :D)

Back