How many of you guys are watching the Super Bowl??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vehementi

Hey!

I dunno how much of you are into sports (if any) but I'm curious at how many of you are gonna be watching the Super Bowl. I'm going to watch it with some buddies.

I'm leaning toward Tampa Bay winning, but I'm no expert. Seems to me like they have the advantage, with the #1 defense in the country. It's a great, classic matchup against a great offense and a great defense. I can't wait!

Are you Ready for some FOOTBALL?

Bring it on, the greatest sporting event in the known universe! I'm leaning towards Oakland, as their offence is awesome, and their defence is good enuff to stop TB. Gonna be good!

Well I think I need to call 1-888-BETS-OFF, because I wagered about 100 bux on that game on random bets.... I know I know, I shoudn't do that, but I think I will win on at least half of them.........That is why they call it GAMBLING isn't it? Anyway...I would take the Raiders -3.5 anyday, beacuse they are playing in San Diego....Close enough to a home game.

I'll let you all know how I did..............Not that I recommend betting on Sproting Events, but.......................:confused:

i dont like foot ball, besides, they took the name away from soccer! Soccer is football, damn American theives, the only "foot" think in football is kicking it over the fork...:rolleyes:

anyway, i live in the bay area, so i have to go with the Raiders (Oakland)

41-21!!!

4 interceptions for the Bucs - tied an NFL Super Bowl record. And set a record for interception TD returns - 2. 5 sacks for the Bucs :dead:, two of those by the man - Simeon Rice :D

So far...

Make that 5 interceptions :haha: :giddy: :giddy: :giddy: :haha:

48-21! :eek:

6th worst defeat in Super Bowl history.

1/3 of Rich Gannon's total season interceptions were today!!! (5/15)

Stupid Raiders, didn't even come out to play. Lost me 50 more bones. I thought it would have at least been a "decent" game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back