How Much Money for P4M800Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tifc8lraz

I want to sell my ECS P4M800Pro-M478 Motherboard on eBay and I was just hoping for some feedback on what my listing price/reserve price should be. Note that it is in fact used (with my older system).

wolfram said:
Maybe around $30-40 bucks, mainly because it's an ECS (elite crap systems) mobo :unch:

Around 1 1/2 years ago, I spent $130 dollars for this with a cheap case, psu, and Celeron D, in which, I thought was a good deal. I doubt half of the people on eBay know what they are looking for. As long as I say that it is P4 compatible, I think I'll get around there. Las personas que compran computadoras en eBay no saben mucho :D ! I have seen computers for sale as high as $15,000 that can be built for $5,000 less!

EDIT:
Good ECS joke! :)

I say start it around 30, set the reserve around $40 (if any) and no buy it now. Through my years of selling crap on ebay, ive relized that you usually make more if you start it at a lower price, as you attract more bidders. Also, i never use reserves on lower price items. Only on high priced items that i couldn't afford to lose alot of money on. If you look at the other auctions on ebay right now, you can buy it now that board for $55, so keep that in mind. If you start it to high, people will rather just buy it now instead of becoming involved in an auction.

twite said:
I say start it around 30, set the reserve around $40 (if any) and no buy it now. Through my years of selling crap on ebay, ive relized that you usually make more if you start it at a lower price, as you attract more bidders. Also, i never use reserves on lower price items. Only on high priced items that i couldn't afford to lose alot of money on. If you look at the other auctions on ebay right now, you can buy it now that board for $55, so keep that in mind. If you start it to high, people will rather just buy it now instead of becoming involved in an auction.

Thank your for the advice, I'll take your's and wolfram's into consideration. I sure could use the money :haha: !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back