How much should I get paid?

dae_amp_ika_dtp

hi everyone. im just wondering how much should i get paid by the hour. my position as a Jr. Network Administrator. i just graduated salutatorian from high school back in may of 2007. and went straight to work. prior to my job i have had alot of experiance with fixing/building computers and networking. and i was a car mechanic for 3 years before this new job of mine. so i pretty much have all the experience just minus the degree. i installed, manage and maintain a bunch of Altigen VOIP servers. which included me wiring and punching down 25 pair cables onto telco blocks. im just wondering whats the average starting pay for someone like me. btw, i know alot of college graduate, computer technicians that dont know anything.

Don't want to appear rude, but how are we supposed to help if you don't even tell us what country you live in, let alone which city?

There should be above the $8 per hour minimum, depending on what country you lives in.

In my case, Canada: $8. After January 1, $8.25 hour.

for your experience level and education level, we pay our technicans anywhere from $10 to $15/hr

I'm logging on to this site for help? I am very overworked and underpaid! What to do and how to I find out how much money I'm worth?

I work for a neurosurgeon in OKC. I run our clinic, see patients, go over medications, schedule all diagnostic tests, surgery and injection scheduling. Calling surgery reps to schedule them on day of surgery. Answering patient questions, dictation, doing charts, calling in meds that have been authorized by the doctor. Filing paperwork

Back