TechSpot

how the heck do u work trillian

By bobby123
Nov 2, 2006
  1. As my msn has gone crap and doesnt work anymore i installed trillian, added my email account and said connect. It says connected but icant see any of my contacts. All i can see is connected with my name and my image???

2. smore9648

smore9648 TS Rookie Posts: 757

Have you looked at the forum, if there is one for this program? or emailed the company? I do not use this program, So I can't help you there

3. jtickner1

jtickner1 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 663

iv used this program a couple of times for the same reason my msn went crap, i dont have it installed atm but from memory u have to go into the options and there should be something about uploading contacts or viewing contacts or something along those lines and u put ur msn account in and it should work, took me a while to figure it out but i got it eventually

4. bobby123

bobby123 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 391

jtickner, where is this option thing on it?

5. jtickner1

umm im not to sure atm sorry but ill download trillian when i get home and tell how you do it,

6. jtickner1

ok install trillian > click trillian basic > choose your identity > choose your features (in my case msn) > wait for download to complete > open trillian > click on the connections menu > click add new connection > input ur msn details > then wait about 1 min or so then ur contacts will pop up :)

hope this helps cause it worked for me, if u have any other troubles just let me no

7. bobby123

bobby123 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 391

seems like my msn is working agen jtickner but im sure it wil die soon in which case i will have another crack at trillian and let you know whats happened. thanks anyway (y)

8. jtickner1

no worries

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.