How to burn of win98 se

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all can u help

i have downloaded win98 of the net and i wanna burn it of onto a cd i have dont this before with win2k and it worked this is my problem?

when i burnt it off it won't boot up my pc
i know u can make it to boot up and stat the setup of win 98 but i have forgot how 2 do it

i know u have to point to a image file for the boot sorce but what it is

have have formatted my pc and when i type in this d:setup nothing happens this is why i wanna make the cd to boot from cd rom drive can any1 help

i have nero and roxio burners

I don't think you will find your answer here as we do not condone piracy and downloading things illegally. But if you search on google for Make a bootable CD, you should find what you are looking for.

I would say chances are pretty good that if you downloaded it legally off the net that they would have had the bootable files on there already, as it would be a pain for people to have to figure out how to make the CD bootable. But hey, that's just me.

maybe if u dont know what u r talking about u should not reply to post, when u download windows it tells u to make a small partition and install it to that then format the old one,,,,,, but anyway i have done it,, easy as one two three,, all u do is make a windows 98se boot disk on a floppy and the use that to format the drive then typ in D:setup (if your cd rom is that drive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back