TechSpot

How to bypass this ?cannot launch internet browser.

By wen9x88
Jan 7, 2008
  1. how can i bypass this ?
    my office there can online,it can open msn,yahoo messenger,skpe and others.
    jsut cannot open internet explorer:IE7.0,firefox,because every times i open it and it come out with this
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 4,274

In other words there's a security system in place at your office that does not allow you to surf. We will not help you circumvent that system at TechSpot. talk to the network administrator & see if you can get access the proper way.

3. wen9x88

wen9x88 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 113

some of the them get the username and password.and they just key it and can use explorer.
    last time i ask them help me key it the username and password,then i can come to this forum or others website and download games.
    but i don like always call them help me key it the username and the password.

4. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 4,274

Some of them are disregarding the rules of your office, that does not make it right. If there wasn't a problem with surfing the Internet, they wouldn't have setup such security measures & you wouldn't have to bypass them.

They've put them for a reason & like I previously said TechSpot will not help you circumvent these security measures.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.