TechSpot

How to convert video files to MPEG-4,WMV and H.264

By GeekieNick101
Dec 7, 2006
  1. Hey everybody,

I got a quick question how do you convert video files of serval different types over tp MPEG-4, WMV, H.264, I recently got a zune and it doesnt work with any other videos also how do you convert pictures over to JPEG thanks very much

2. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

3. GeekieNick101

GeekieNick101 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 373

Thank you very much

4. halo71

halo71 TS Rookie Posts: 1,090

You asked almost this same identical question in another post of yours. I told you then that you would have to buy a DVD converter to copy video to your Zune. I am in the same boat, I am looking for a program too, found many, just not sure which one I want....

5. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,688   +394

Canopus Procoder Express seems like a decent program (I've used the full version not the express) but it seems a little expensive at $60. You may want to google around and see if you can find a windows alternative to ffmpegx. I use ffmpegx on OS X and it will convert to and from several video types, and its free.

6. GeekieNick101

GeekieNick101 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 373

Im not really asking the same thing, there dvd converters they dont convert files already on our harddrive so Im not asking the same thing

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.