How to cool down???

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends. Do you currently have case fans? If so what are they(front/back, in/out)?

I think people say it's good to have more fans blowing in the case than blowing out. I think it minimizes dust that way, or maybe I have it backwards.

Most higher end cases come with 2 fans blowing in from the front, one blowing out the rear, and one blowing out the top. Keeps air circulating throughout the case. Buy some air conditioning filter for the 2 fans at the front to minimize dust.

some times blowing from the rear "in" the cool air first reaches the CPU fan right next to it . your PSU above is still pulling air out. more important is to get both fans of the same CFM . if your not super sensitive to noise you cant beat extra thick body Panaflow or Delta at around 100 CFM in the 120mm . anything over 114 CFM gets very loud. around 70-80 CFM Panaflow wont bother 80% of the people. with the smaller 80mm if your PC is used for intense games make sure they move around 40 CFM of Air and no less. but beware 80mm Fans once they reach 50 CFM they get loud.

This is what i have:
2 HD fans at the front of the case. (blowing in of course)
1 side fan located on top of the CPU fan (blowing in)
1 rear fan located on the side of the CPU fan (blowing out)

CPU temperature is currently 32C.

You fail to mention what size fans they are. forget about the CPU FAN. IF they are 80mm fans you need something like a Panaflow or Delta since this are the baddest bad boys Fans. with only 1 fan in the rear make that one blow in = the cool air well reach the CPU fan right away. i would have some one cut a hole on the side panel and install a 92mm fan this would cool your Video card. let the front of the case fans blow out.http://www.subzeropcs.com/pc_cooling_fans.html

i would get 4x = 92mm or with 2 x = 120mm is all you need. the larger the fan the more air with less noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back