TechSpot

How to download presentation

By asmandal
Aug 19, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 6,916   +345

You can also click the link at any time to view at your leisure.

2. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 2,920   +627

3. Rabbit01

Rabbit01 TS Evangelist Posts: 775   +55

I think the swf file loads the jpg and the xml file. The xml file has a line that fetches a flv file, which is streamed using rtmp. Don't know how to download the flv file, but you can open the flv & save it as it is being played w/ VLC player.

In VLC, select open network stream (ctrl-n), use the following as the Network URL:

rtmp://blueskybd.fcod.llnwd.net/a1069/o16/siam/2010/DM/SAIM_DM_03_IP0.flv

choose Convert instead of Play. For Profile, I left mine as Video-H.264+AAC (MP4). Select a directory and enter a file name where it says Destination file, and click start.

4. asmandal

asmandal TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks a lot. How can I dig the information that swf is opening this flv file. Is there a way to edit the swf file?

5. gavinoscur

gavinoscur TS Rookie Posts: 19

6. asmandal

7. Rabbit01

8. asmandal

I am trying to download http://www.ima.umn.edu/videos/index.php?id=2779

Shouldn't the stream link be rtmp://reel.ima.umn.edu/ima/2014/W9.29-10.3.14/Zhao-10-1-14.0.flv? When I am trying to load it through vlc or downloading through rtmpdump, I am getting error "stream not found". would appreciate the correct rtmp link for the video.

9. Rabbit01

Yep, you're correct. I didn't have any problem w/ the link you gave, so give it a try later.

10. asmandal

Thanks for the reply. I am still getting the same error. Wondering what is going wrong. Did you try vlc or rtmpdump? In vlc I am giving the url in "open network stream". I do not have to give any option. When trying rtmpdump, I guess sometimes the problem is caused due to wrong options.

11. Rabbit01

I used VLC, don't have rtmpdump. I entered the URL then clicked Play.

Clipboard01.png
    Clipboard02.png