how to find these drives

Status
Not open for further replies.

imax2000

i have yellow question marks on multimidia controllers and video multimidia controllers. after installing the drivers of my pinnacle sattelite card, and when i get to make a test of it, it says there still something needed or worng. do u think multimidia controller and multimidia video controller re in relation with this problem.

When you right click on the device what drivers does it show as enabled?

Have you tried that and clicking 'update drivers' and pointing toward the new drivers you installed?

well, i already have a yellow question marks on them, so i cant make an update bcos i havent installed the drivers yet. the problem is that i dont know the drivers i have to install.

But, you said you installed the drivers in your first post.

Which is it? You did! You didn't?

The drivers come with the card - are the instructions difficult?

Yellow question marks indicate that there is no driver installed or the driver that is installed is invalid. You need to go to the manufacturers web site and download the latest device drivers and install them. Also, check with the manufacturer of these devices and the satellite device you installed if there are any device conflicts between them.

Post back if you still have problems.

hi

well, what i want to say is that my audio drivers are all gd, my question is does multimidia controller and video multimidia controller have a relation with pinnacle pctv. bcos i ve problem with my pin pctv and i ve a doubt that it comes from these multimedia controllers.. even i am installing pinpctv drivers.

that what i mean
4taxmzb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back