How to increase my blog rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,
Need to ask for advice about how to increase the rank of my web site.
I'm really at the bottom right now.
I've heard about various methods to increase my rank but don't really know what to do.
Please can you help with that.
Thanks in advance

Guys,
Need to ask for advice about how to increase the rank of my web site.
I'm really at the bottom right now.
I've heard about various methods to increase my rank but don't really know what to do.
Please can you help with that.
Thanks in advance

What kind of niche are you in? I am also struggling with my blog. It's in the online gambling industry :(

SEO will help you increase your blog rank. To increase your blog rank you need to the follwoing things:

1. Research keywords for your blog post topic
  2. Write informative and detailed post
  3. Use keywords throughout the post but don't stuff keywords
  4. Optimize your title, meta description
  5. Use heading and subheading
  6. Build quality links for your post
  7. Share on social platforms
  8. Send mail to your subscripbers
  9. Add related images

Be aware; keywords are NOT PRIMARY indicators for SEO selection criteria. Page Content and links are more important today

Currently, SEO is mostly preferred to improve the rank of blogs and websites. Also, write great content optimized for SEO & regularly update your content can help you improve your blog rank.

I thought I'd delete the post I just made but it doesn't seem possible. It can be edited but that's it. Is there no delete option for ordinary users on the forum?

1) Set a goal: Start with an annual goal and then divide it into three-month goals and weekly goals. Setting specific goals will help you stay focused.
2) Keyword Research: Focus on keyword, search engine, or link building strategies to get to the front page of Google.
3) SEO Strategy: A good SEO strategy helps you to appear in search engine results and drive traffic to your blog.
4) Work on content: Provide valuable content through your blog.
Using user-generated content, doing original research, using outstanding visuals, or getting quotes from experts.
5) Develop an audience persona.
6) Create an email marketing plan.
7) Advertise your blog on another platform: Social media and guest blogging are great ways to expand your reach.
You can create tutorial videos and post them on Instagram Reels.
The key to success for a blog is a busy audience.
Sharing, commenting, or interacting with your content is a sign that your audience likes what they read and wants to see more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back