TechSpot

How to make a print out of your whole music libarary?!!

By Slayer1980
Sep 3, 2006
  1. Hi there,

I'm currently having problems finding out on how to make playlist profeshinal looking, so when I put it into a binder it looks really nice, does anyone have any sudjestions on any software or programs that will do this? and be able to print it out as well?

please provide me with full detailed information on how do this where it looks great and easy to do as well...

This is what I've used once or twice its called Mix Meister BPM Analyzer and it doesn't really work that great, but thats the only one that I can really find...

2. korrupt

korrupt TS Rookie Posts: 1,060

It is a good question my sudjestion:p is to just take screenshots and bind them together. Thats what I had to do:(

Regards,

Korrupt

3. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 5,899

You could always add all your songs to the Winamp playlist & ask it to generate an HTML playlist. It's pretty clean & easy to read.

4. Slayer1980

Slayer1980 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 17

Didou, Korrupt;

Okay I've tryed using winamp but it doesn't really make it that professional looking.. I'll try to explain my self better to you guys :) What I mean is where it shows the artist, track title, album its from, BPM's (beats per minute) and the length of the song.. Does this give you guys some helpful information?

I like to try to provide people with helpful information so that it makes it easyer to explain on answering it to people....

Thanks again :)

5. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,355   +283

You could add the library to foobar and use foo_custom_output and customize your output. You might have to RTFM to get it customized though.

Here's mine - I actually tried to copy Winamp's output - but it's pretty easy to customize once you figure it out:
    http://home.comcast.net/~planetquake/foobar_playlist.html

6. Slayer1980

Slayer1980 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 17

LNCPapa;

I've used that before, I am trying to find something where it shows everything better.. I'll send you a link on what I mean http://www.multimusic.ca/display_disc.php?cd_code=HT265 < please check out that link. this is what I mean.. I'm trying to find software that will do this.... :)

7. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,355   +283

I actually think that would be pretty easy - I've seen some of the guys do some pretty complex custom output using foo_custom_output - including creating sub-pages.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.