How to make a print out of your whole music libarary?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayer1980

Hi there,

I'm currently having problems finding out on how to make playlist profeshinal looking, so when I put it into a binder it looks really nice, does anyone have any sudjestions on any software or programs that will do this? and be able to print it out as well?

please provide me with full detailed information on how do this where it looks great and easy to do as well...

This is what I've used once or twice its called Mix Meister BPM Analyzer and it doesn't really work that great, but thats the only one that I can really find...

It is a good question my sudjestion:p is to just take screenshots and bind them together. Thats what I had to do:(

Regards,

Korrupt

You could always add all your songs to the Winamp playlist & ask it to generate an HTML playlist. It's pretty clean & easy to read.

Didou, Korrupt;

Okay I've tryed using winamp but it doesn't really make it that professional looking.. I'll try to explain my self better to you guys :) What I mean is where it shows the artist, track title, album its from, BPM's (beats per minute) and the length of the song.. Does this give you guys some helpful information?

I like to try to provide people with helpful information so that it makes it easyer to explain on answering it to people....

Thanks again :)

I actually think that would be pretty easy - I've seen some of the guys do some pretty complex custom output using foo_custom_output - including creating sub-pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back