How to post: all PC building queries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage_3K_Moiz

Ok, this thread is for any member wanting opinions or suggestions for a future build. Note that this thread is locked, and that it is only a guide for you to make your own thread with the information provided here. And make sure to read SNGX1275's Guide to Making a Good Post/Thread.

First, you have to give us some important information, stated as follows:
  • What are you going to use the PC for?
  • How much is your budget? (please provide a US dollar equivalent in addition to the local currency amount, if you're not in the US)
  • Where are you located and what sort of system do you currently have, if any? (I.e. fill out your profile)
  • Are you going to buy online or from a retail store? (for online shopping be sure to think about access to a credit card, as well as shipping costs)
  • Are you going to re-use anything from your current system?
  • Do you need peripherals like a monitor, keyboard and mouse, amongst others?
  • Have you already bought any components?
  • Do you already have an Operating System (OS) or will you be buying one? Also, are you legally allowed to use the OS copy you have for installing in your new system?
  • Will you need any aftermarket cooling, such as a CPU\GPU cooler or a watercooling setup?
I also recommend that you check out the TechSpot PC buying guides here.

Also, if you need help with the actual building process, check out these guides:
Good luck!

Last edited:
I think the thread should be locked ASAP by any one of the moderators. Otherwise, it's bound to get cluttered up. (no offense supersmashbrada, I'm not referring to you )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back