How to remove 'other' data from itunes program

PhilipMoore62

Attempting to clear the 'other' data in which are found in Windows 10 from the Itunes program, I've not had success.
Things I've tried:
Done a device file update, (DFU). on the iphone connected to the windows program. after reinstalling program to the iphone and restoring the most recent backup which was done the same day prior to the update.

The telephone status shows that there is no 'other' data. Giving an appropriate amount of remaining
when checking data from the iphones perspective.

When attempting to remove the 4 GB of 'other' showing in itunes from my laptop I have uninstalled iTunes program, to include associated programs. I went to all apple folders and deleted the contents/folders.

After reinstalling iTunes opening the program I am welcomed with the same 4GB of 'other' Can you provide me with other suggestions?

Thanks

I've been in contact with Apple about my problem and can't get a favorable response from them. In the picture one sees on the bottom progress bar a yellow area which is titled "other" This area indicates that the space of apx 4 GB's is being used for 'other' data.

Apple tells me that the designation refers to items that do not fit into the type category's list on the left side bar. I have uninstalled all of the itunes programs to include the associated itunes programs Deleted all leftover apple folders and erased and then installed a pristine copy of my iPhone OS (without installing backup)

I get this message from the itunes program on laptop showing 'other' data still listing apx 4GB. When checking the same storage in the settings on the iphone the numbers appear to be accurate no 'other data listed;

After checking the laptop bar (at the bottom of this image) it still shows the yellow designation when hovering the mouse over this is when the exact amount show's. (won't print when doing a print screen)

This shows up this way when the iphone is plugged into the laptop and being read by the laptop reporting the other data listed coming from the bare bone data copy of the iphone OS,

End of the day I have correct data from the iphone, however, when checking storage from laptop it still reports that there is 4GB's of other data such that it is not possible to have that data as the iphone and desktop has been cleared of everything but the bare bones.
other data.png
The obvious issue then occurs when attempting to upload data from the laptop to the iPhone as the laptop is reporting more data has been used by the iPhone than that which is reported from the settings from the iphone. Can you help?

Back