How to set registers back as originals without reloading WinXP

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerverus

Hello Guys,

Is there a trustable software, tool or procedure to check for possible errors through the registers and set them back or restore them to the original values without reloading Windows XP again?, and also wihout messing with drivers that are already load and working fine?

Let me know please

cerverus said:
Hello Guys,

Is there a trustable software, tool or procedure to check for possible errors through the registers and set them back or restore them to the original values without reloading Windows XP again?, and also wihout messing with drivers that are already load and working fine?

Let me know please

Just out of interest, Why?, its always a good idea to say what it is you are trying to achieve and how old the XP install is, there comes a time, when the XP install is old, that nothing will tidy a registry completley, this is due to programs leaving behind parts of themselves in the registry when uninstalled, the more you have installed/uninstalled the more junk there will be.

Regards

Hum.. You are asking for a program that would take a look at your computer, decide what works and what doesn't and then fix all the problems? Dude, even the most experienced technicians can fail at that. How could some dumb piece of software be any better?

For this kind of situations you have System Restore and other kinds of backups. Or the good ol' format-reinstall.

After I solved the 0x0000009c crashing problem my computer works fine for a few days and now i'm crashign with the error code 0x0000000A, that;s why i run SFC, norton systemworks but I still have the same problem, the crash is random, sis not really often probably tice a day.
Any ideas please?
Thanks in advance for your help

Minidumps files for error code 0x0000000A

Hey Guys,

I'm attaching the dump files to see if they can help on the diagnostic for the
0x0000000A error code

Thanks a ton in advance :)

You've got a hardware problem. Are you still keeping an eye on the CPU temp? One of the dumps has CPU cache routines on the stack.

0x0000000a

I always monitor HDD and CPU temperatures, actually my CPU Temp. is running at 40 Celsius in average and my HDD is running sometimes close to 50. Any clue on what piece of hardware could be the problem?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back