How to view code of program?anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuK134R

Hey everyone I just got this new program I was tinkering around with. Then I thought wouldn't be nice to view the code in it is there a way I can do this. Also, I didn't right this program so would it be illegal if I did so or is that if I copy the program thanks in advance.

There is no way you can extract the source code from a compiled program. You can disassemble it of course but since you are asking this question then I believe this is useless to you.

You could make an effort and google "disassemble" or "disassembler" you know..

Trust me.. It will take you months of hard work to understand the x86 assembly code you get out of a disassembler and many more months to actually be able to grasp the structures generated by compilers.

on the other hand it's relatively easy to repalce/modefy images and/or messages, just fun to start messing around before you actualy understand programming :D
the risk obviosly is urs :p :angel:

Nodsu said:
There is no way you can extract the source code from a compiled program. You can disassemble it of course but since you are asking this question then I believe this is useless to you.

That's a great post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back