How Was Your 4th Of July ( Your stories)

akaivan

HELLO,

Ill start it out..well the basics....bbq,family,fireworks.....

What did everyone else do??? Anything speacial??? Lemme here your stories....

I did much the same as usual,didn`t even remember it was the the 4th to be honest.
I did watch the Italy v Germany soccer match,in a pub.
In my opinion, America should still be British,anyway. :)

My fourth was good, spent time with the family. Viewed the fireworks right off my deck. The neighbors were too drunk to notice they were going off, they were indeed very loud.

LOl wat did you have? me n my freinds had these things caled picollo petes...THere fully legal, but not when you smash them then the blow up..lol...SO some1 complained, and we got introuble with tha police but they didnt do anything lol.

On the 3rd at about 10:30 some neighbors of mine were shooting them off, so I went over with them, I had already had a few beers and they were drinking. There were 5 of us. One guy left around 1:30am, then another went in and passed out at 2:30am or so, me and the 2 chicks stayed up til daylight (drinking beer this whole time). One of the chicks went to bed around 6:30am, the other left around 8:30 or 9am, and just as I was about to go in the dude that passed out at 2:30 came outside and started drinking with me again, I went in and passed out at 10:00am or so.

Slept almost all of the 4th, and feel like crap today. But it was a good time overall.

SNGX1275 said:
On the 3rd at about 10:30 some neighbors of mine were shooting them off, so I went over with them, I had already had a few beers and they were drinking. There were 5 of us. One guy left around 1:30am, then another went in and passed out at 2:30am or so, me and the 2 chicks stayed up til daylight (drinking beer this whole time). One of the chicks went to bed around 6:30am, the other left around 8:30 or 9am, and just as I was about to go in the dude that passed out at 2:30 came outside and started drinking with me again, I went in and passed out at 10:00am or so.

Slept almost all of the 4th, and feel like crap today. But it was a good time overall.

ahhah sounds funn, with 2 CHIKS>!

Back