TechSpot

Howdy all

By ExtraGonk
Jun 25, 2008
  1. Heyup all,

just signed up today after a google search for something else found someone with a problem that i got (and fixed) so thought i might sign up and help out with my experience of the problem (even if it was from last year, oops!)

Hopefully i'll remember to keep coming back and checking up on stuff, but i reckon i could class it as Research for work so it should be cool :)

Background: worked in IT for a games company for about 8 years now, and been faffing with machines for 5 years before that too, first pc a 286, with a turbo button, rah!

2. larryiam

larryiam TS Rookie Posts: 476

Hello ExtraGonk and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please take a moment to read the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible

Message for all newcomers

SNGX1275's 2008 updated Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum.

Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums

It's good to meet you and I hope you enjoy it here

Regards,

Jacob

3. ExtraGonk

ExtraGonk TS Rookie Topic Starter

All done, cheers for pointing me in the right direction :)

4. larryiam

larryiam TS Rookie Posts: 476

Not a problem! Glad to help! :D

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.