Howdy All

By NetCablesPlus
Mar 12, 2007
  1. Just joined this forum and looking forward to exchanging information and ideas. Have been involved in many software, hardware, and tech services companies for over twenty years. A couple of years ago, I founded NetCablesPlus, Inc., which offers discount Network and PC cables.

I live in Rhode Island with a wife and two kids. Enjoy fishing (not on the ice that we have here right now, however) and ping pong.

Happy to help with questions about cables and networking, when appropriate. Glad to be here.
  2. tomrca

tomrca TS Rookie Posts: 1,000

hi NetCablesPlus. welcome to techspot and hope that you enjoy your stay:wave:
  3. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

4. NetCablesPlus

NetCablesPlus TS Maniac Topic Starter Posts: 228

Hi Howard,

Thanks for the welcome. I do appreciate it. Perhaps I am unusual, but I had already read the above links before posting. I did not include my hardware specs because I often monitor forums from a handful of different machines and could not decide which one(s) to list. I will get around to it, though.

By the way, have had many great business trips to England and hope that you will think of me next time you are having steak and kidney pie and a pint of bitter at your local pub. Doesn't get much better than that (unless it is fish and chips bought from a street vendor in Soho.)... :)
  5. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

That`s such a refreshing change, I think I`m gonna like you lol.

I will indeed, I`ll even have an extra pint or two just for you. ;)

Regards Howard :)
  6. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Hi, welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Please be sure to read the guide in my signature and to search Google and the TS forums before posting any problems. Enjoy your stay at TS!

Regards :)
  7. NetCablesPlus

NetCablesPlus TS Maniac Topic Starter Posts: 228

Thanks kitty500cat. I look forward to learning and sharing. Have already read your posting guide.
  8. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 6,000   +15

Welcome. Be sure to read the FAQs in the guides forum and also at the top of each forum. 90% of questions are already answered there! Please post questions once in the proper forum and if members can help you, they will reply if they wish. We're strictly voluntary here! Take care and enjoy techspot - I've been techspott'n for a few years now. :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.