TechSpot

Howdy Folks

By Striker840
Feb 8, 2007
  1. It appears that it is strongly suggested that I start an intro thread soooo, here it is.

I found this site while at work trying to find a fix to an activeX issue we seem to be having. I am a network tech responsible for 100 desktop and laptops which can make for a very interesting day at times.

I live in NW Ohio and right now we have about 6" of snow on the ground and the temps have been ranging from -5 up to a whopping 15 degrees.

From what I have read so far, this seems like a VERY good place to get tech info, some very good techies post here and I am hoping I can fit in.

Again, howdy folks

2. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Hi, welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

I live in southern PA, and I'm only wishing for snow. Hey, we thought it was cold when it was 2 degrees...;)

Regards :)

3. Striker840

Striker840 TS Rookie Topic Starter

Well we were ORIGINALLY supposed to get 1-3 Tuesday, it turned into 5-6 of light fluffy drifty snow. This arctic cold front has really kept temps down, for the past several days our morning lows have been -6 up to -1 today with forcasted tomorrow am 0 to -5. BRRRRRRRRR

4. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.